It makes: 4
Prep time: 5min
Total time: 1h 15min
3 c. white chocolate chips
Orange food coloring
Melted chocolate chips (transferred to a small ziplock)
Vanilla ice cream
Orange and black sprinkles
- Inflate 4 small balloons to desired bowl size. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pour white chocolate chips into a large microwave-safe bowl and add 4 to 5 drops orange food coloring. Heat in microwave in 30-second intervals, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Working one at a time, dip the bottom of each balloon into the chocolate, rolling it around to make sure all sides are evenly coated. Transfer to parchment paper lined baking sheet to set for at least 1 hour. Repeat to make 3 more bowls.
- Once the bowls are set, very carefully pipe jack-o-lantern faces with the melted chocolate. Let set another 5 minutes.
- Pop balloons and remove them from the bowls. Scoop ice cream inside and serve immediately.